Skellington Manor Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Staff Members: Go to Profile - Group Membership to request to be added to the Staff Member group

Poll

How would you rate our haunt?

Best Haunted Attraction EVER
- 19 (22.4%)
Awesome
- 8 (9.4%)
Pretty Good
- 1 (1.2%)
Average
- 0 (0%)
Could Use Improvement
- 0 (0%)
Not Very Good
- 0 (0%)
Why Did I Waste My Money
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Guestbook: Been to the haunt? Tell us about your experience and vote in the poll  (Read 19895 times)

Bloodfeast

• Administrator
  • Full Blown Zombie
  • View Bloodfeast's Album

Have you been through Terror At Skellington Manor as a customer?

Please tell us what you thought about our haunt
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:15:16 AM by Bloodfeast »

iammead

• Blood Splatter
 I am the director of Nightmare on Fairgrounds Road in Princeton. My group and I have been to Creature Crypt when it was voted the best. We have been to Dream Reapers voted No. 1 last year. We have been to Aslyum of Mad Dreams, Statesville., Eleventh Hour,Spider Hill, Dungens of Doom, Mazon...you get the Idea. This was the best I have ever seen. All I did was OOOh and AHHH all the way through. My Daughter screamed all the way through. If you ever get the Reviewers out of Chicago you will be top three. My only small small complaint is the lockers. The first set was ok but you needed to change the concept on the second group. GREAT JOB :)

hmf12345

• Blood Splatter
Just wanted to say my Mom and I took my 13yr old son and a few friends and we all thought it was Awesome!!!  It was all we could talk about on the way home.  We were amazed that we could not tell who was real and who was a prop!  The atmosphere of the place is perfect!  I was the leader through the attraction, but what was so great is that I wasnt the only one they got!  Sometimes they would wait and scare the middle of our group!  And those boys thought they were safe between my Mom and I- hehe!   Plan on us coming back next year!!!  Thanks for doing such a great job!

Kim

Highly recommend!  We took our chance and made the 2 hour trip there and it was worth every minute of the drive!  Definately scared my 16 year old daughter...he he

John L

You guys did an awesome job from beginning to end. I went to Terror in the Woods every year you had it, so I figured this would be it's equal, but you guys did an even better job. I love that you put various people at the beginning to pace the groups out since that usually becomes a problem. My girlfriends sister fell to the floor she was so scared at one point, which was the highlight of the night. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good time.

Scott/MCPI

• Blood Splatter
Being from the Mercer County Paranormal Investigators I have had the chance to see the whole thing come together.  We had been investigating this building for about 6 months prior to its opening for the Terror.  You guys really did an amazing job.  Congratulations from myself and the whole team.  Being able to see all the props going up piece by piece was awesome.  I have loved haunted houses my whole life so this was a treat.  But what put it over the top for me was the amount of real paranormal activity going on what a perfect place for a good scare.  Cant wait to see you guys again

twiese1742

• Staff Member
  • Blood Splatter
  • View twiese1742's Album

Best Haunted house!!!! I freaked out the whole time and about started crying in the clown room. Nice work!!!!!!!!  :D
~Tmare~

nelliek67

• Blood Splatter
 >:D We're from Dubuque  Iowa and two of us mothers brought down our 3 teenage daughters.  I have to say...this was the absolute BEST one we've been to yet!  It was scary from beginning to end.  Made one pee her pants (and some of us who wont admit it).  Seriously though, yous did a GREAT job! This was not one of those cheap thrills where nothing it scary...these people are TRAINED to scare and play their parts excellent! You can tell that MUCH time, money and effort was put into this!  it doesnt matter if you're at the beginning , middle or end of the group....you ALL get it !!! Thanks again!  It was worth the trip and we'll be sending more from DBQ...and will be back ourselves too! >:D

Legs

• Staff Member
  • Pile of Entrails
  • Jeep spider is my co-pilot
Oh, our cast aren't trained...our scariness is purely a result of careful breeding (and inbreeding, in some cases...you know who you are, pigboy).  We even do a background check to verify a criminal history, failed psychiatric rehabilitation, cannibalism, status as a medical oddity, or death certificate.  Then we hop 'em up on sugar and let 'em howling loose down the halls.

You may notice that the stairs have a heavy latch which locks from the outside.  That's to keep them from escaping affter hours.

JNFan_4ever

• Blood Splatter
I had fun there. Who's idea was it to give me glow sticks?????? I was the main person all of you was after. But that is ok I had fun. :) I'am really happy that I did not wet myself. :D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 12:48:42 AM by JNFan_4ever »
I Like Mildly Spooky Movie's. Nothen with in nurds popping out. My 1st time to a Haunted House on October 22, 2010 the Haunted House Terror At Skellington Manor.

Dreamlover1102

Hello! I'd like to let you know what I thought. I went last year (2009) and it was the first Haunted House I'd ever went to. A friend of mine knew the guy without a body at the top of the stairs so he knew my name before I even got there. So funny when he goes "Hello, Savannah, You're going to die tonight."

The acting and the props through the whole place was FANTASTIC. You guys did an excellent job. Half the time I didn't know what was prop and which was actor! The lights and sound effects were incredible.

This year, though, was not as good as last year. It was however, by no means, terrible. I still had a blast and was still scared through the whole thing. I was just alittle disappointed that some of the things from last year weren't in this year. Like the school part with the two little girls. I thought that was very best part! But you didn't have it this year.

But I know you guys have so much stuff to work with and you have to go with whats good and get rid of the bad.

I honestly believe your guys haunted attractions could be in the top 5 scariest attractions of the whole state! Maybe even the country!

Anywhoodles, my top favorite parts of this year was the random guy walking out the door when you entered the graveyard scene. I had expected to be scared by him but he was actually really polite and asking to get by us and then tipped his hat and said thank you. It set me up for thinking the graveyard was going to be a breeze, but of course, I was wrong. I was terrified through the whole thing!

Second, this year the guy at the top of the stairs that greets when you go inside asked for my cousin's name. Then he said his standard "You're going to die, Kerrie" line but...wait! There's more! I have NO IDEA how he knew where we were through the whole manor but somehow, no matter where we were, you'd hear him screaming that Kerrie was going to die. You even heard him screaming for her after we had left the building. It was fantastic!

And last, the guy with the chainsaw! No matter what haunted house I go to, Im always afraid of the chainsaw guy. But this guy was awesome!! I was so scared I was huddling against the wall and whenever Id make a move toward going past him he'd scare me again! He was my favorite actor!

Anyways, Im glad to have got to experience Terror at Skellington Manor this year and I will be back next year for sure!!

I also hope you bring the school part back.

It was definitely worth the money!

JNFan_4ever

• Blood Splatter
I went to Terror At Skellington Manor on Friday October 22, 2010 with my boyfriend. It was so cool in the spooky way. I think I was really brave then I would thought I would be. I know I screamed here & there. But I know I would be ok. The clown Mr. Tickles wanted to baing my head in. I think I was like lets go when my boyfriend & I was in that part I think I just got a little spooked with the idea that the clown wanted to baing my head in. I was holding on to my boyfriend all the way thou the Haunted House. My boyfriend & I both bought a Terror At Skellington Manor Hat's. I did find it really spooky at the part where it looks like there is people being keeped like cow meat in that one room. I know my boyfriend & I is going again next year. I might go back & see if I can just go in to buy a shirt by myself & or with my dad or sister???? One of the spooking people there gave me glow sticks on a ichy neckless. But it only made all of them spook me more. I think for my 1st time ever going to a Haunted House it went really well. Then after we got done going though Terror At Skellington Manor. My Boyfriend & I went to a other kind of Haunted House like deal. The Haunted Corn Maze in Princeton Iowa. That was spooky fun also. Not much spooking as Terror At Skellington Manor tho. So now I have been to 2 Haunted House's. :D
I Like Mildly Spooky Movie's. Nothen with in nurds popping out. My 1st time to a Haunted House on October 22, 2010 the Haunted House Terror At Skellington Manor.

customer4halloween

Went lastnight with a group of girlfriends! Had a GREAT time! the lady who takes your tickets was incredibly rude! She was someones daughter don't remember who. She got snappy because we were talking in the front of the line.. I am not 5 thank you though!

The haunted house was amazing GREAT props! a few people were a a bit cheasy but the lady in all black laying in the coffen was by far the best! Keep it up! I will be back next years! >:D

Fright Queen

• Administrator
  • Full Blown Zombie
  • View Fright Queen's Album

Thank you very much for your feedback.  All of our cast members have a character and they try to stay in character at all times..... the ticket taker last evening has a character that is unreasonably rude... much like the waiters and waitresses at the FAMOUS Ed Debevick's restaurant in Chicago.  If she made you feel uncomfortable, then she was actually doing her job. We offer an experience at Skellington Manor from the moment you walk in the door and meet Granny, till the moment you leave. Thank you so much for spending time with us..  we hope to see you again next season!!

nelliek67

• Blood Splatter
 O0 coming back in a few weeks and bringing all of my co-workers!  Cannot wait!  Yous have the best haunted house ever and it's so worth the drive!  Keep doing what you're doing! We work in the schools here and so many are going to come down and check yous out!  Nothing like a great scare!

melanieleffler

• Blood Splatter
Have you been through Terror At Skellington Manor as a customer?

Please tell us what you thought about our haunt

.i loved it last year it was great.one of the best i have been to in years..
cant wait to see it this year..

bloodymary

• Blood Splatter
went last year got scared so bad i was screaming like a little kid had tears running down my face and me and the bf are comming back this year and bringing some friends

jonirae

• Blood Splatter
Wow!! What an amazing time we had  at The Terror at Skellington Manor.  By far the best haunted house I have ever been through!  Outstanding props and effects!  Took our son  for his first haunted experience and it will be a time he will never forget!!  Great job!!  To quote my son...."I think I peed a little"

dr bob

• Blood Splatter
BEST HAUNTED HOUSE EVER.I AM GOING AGAIN NEXT SUNDAY.

donboldul

• Blood Splatter
It is very useful, if you want to know more about,
please click on laminated paper bags